Make Up Tips
Every girl loves to put on mascara and foundation and get a radiant look. Every girl aspires to look her best and that she tries on several things to don the perfect look. Make up is a simple and quick way to hide all your blemishes and get the perfect look. But, getting makeup is no easy task and it is extremely important to know the short tips and tricks to a perfect make up. To become a pro at makeup skills we are here with a few tips to help you get your perfect look for your special day. my fav brand is MAC
- Tissue Saver: one usually gets tired spreading the foundation evenly over your face. Apply foundation all over your face roughly and the use a tissue to spread it. In a circular motion try to settle it subtly. It helps give a real look to your skin.
- Mascara Hack: always try using fresh Mascara. Mascara sticks dry away with time and lead to uneven clog at eyelashes. So use new mascara or many be a month old so that it easily glides on your lashes.
- Lip Color: your skin tone and your lip color should match evenly. People end up putting on red lipstick for a seductive look but, it is extremely important to know what shad suits your tone.
- Go Step Wise: Before applying make-up, clean your skin with a face wash, moisturize it lightly, apply a primer and then put on foundation. These steps are very crucial for the perfect make-up.
- Eyeliner: while applying your eyeliner, go close enough to the mirror and try to gear your head up. Then apply your liner from inner to outer side very swiftly.
- Eyebrow Tip: to get a perfect brow look shade your eyebrow with a pencil or may be brush and spread that evenly so that it gives the look of a facelift.
- The Look Of A Pro: to get the desired look, these days people opt for a bronze make-up. Try applying the shade powder towards the outer face so that you get the perfect look otherwise if in the centre, it will fake the whole make-up and will give an unnatural look to your face.
- Curl Them Up: if you have short eye lashes or have dimmed eyes, then use an eyelash curler. It will give your eyes the perfect wide- eyed look and give you a great outlook overall.
- Blend Well: finally after the whole application it is extremely important to get a smooth look. So it is important to blend your make-up completely. To don this all you need to do is use your fingers and not brush. A brush spreads the make-up but not evenly and usage of fingers helps to finish off your make-up like a pro.
- Hide Eye Puffiness: dark circles and eye puffiness usually give you a bad look. To hide that it is important to use a dark concealer. It gives a dark look to the eyes which actually is classic and hides the eye bags.